Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WLW

So, the lesson for this week is hydration! I'm still holding onto a couple of pounds of water weight. This past weekend was the concert in Portland and since it's an all day event I did not hydrate very well at all. We got to the Rose Garden at 8 am to get in line because it was just pay at the door and we also wanted to get seats on the floor. The line was a little bit crazy. And the line for the restroom was equally crazy, like an hour wait to get in! We walked quite a bit a few blocks down the street and across the freeway to use the facilities and also for lunch and coffee. So, I did get some exercise and that was good.

My goal for this week is to get rehydrated. I think I will see those pounds go away with that. Went to spin last night and will tonight. Tomorrow's work is schedule is pretty much cuckoo so I don't think I'll make it to class so I'm planning to go for the eliptical at least.

So, how exciting is it that we have new participants??? I think it's super cool that we have more people joining in! Pop over to Jen's blog and check everyone out and leave an encouraging comment :)

2 comments:

LoloDesigns said...

Hi there, glad I'm not the only one this week :o) I don't drink nearly enough water so gonna join you in the rehydration goal for this week. If nothing else it will help wash all the easter chocolate down, tee hee. x

roseylittlethings said...

Is that my problem... not enough water! I am going to step it up too!