One finished project! I would have had two, but I did flock one of the little deers pink and re-glittered its antlers and tail. It was super duper cute and I loved it.....and so did Sam! He felt like it would be really yummy to eat said deer. BAH! Right after I was feeling so squishy lovey towards him, too. I have another ugly red deer and I will flock that one pink and then hide it up really high. So, here's some thank you cards that I made this weekend. They turned out okay. It takes me for-ever! to think of an idea. So, I had been wanting to add in sheet music for awhile and don't really know how - this is closer to what I want but still not perfect. I did try one with some little flowers but it looked like dookie so I scratched that idea.
I'm thinking about some of my resolutions for the upcoming year - are you? I usually try to make at least 5. Here's a preliminary list (in no particular order):
1. Lose weight - I want to be able to wear cute dresses! This year for my work Christmas party I fantasized about wearing a fun party dress only to end up wearing standard black pants with a jacket. My shoes were fun, but no one could see them!
2. Moisturize at least twice a day - my skin is starting to get too dry and wrinkly. This seems super basic, and I do okay most the time, but truly my hands are looking old. And sometimes I skip it at night.
3. Learn how to knit with double pointed needles. There are so many cute little things that I'd like to try to make - first up wrist warmers!
4. Try not so spend so much money on pointless things. I'm really bad about this. Next year at tax time when I get my print out of how much I made last year I don't want to end up saying -"where did it all go???"
5. Do a daily devotional. Even if it is only like 5 minutes. I need to focus on God way more.
So, these are the biggies. I've already started with Weight Loss Wednesdays, so I'm on the right track for that one.