Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally some knitting!



Thursday night was our work Christmas party. We drew names to exchange gifts, and I drew Amy - who loves coffee. Perfect! Easy gift. I bought a $20 gift card and knit up one of these coffee cozies. I made one for myself a zillion years ago and have gotten a ton of use out of it. Mine is, of course, pink and purple :) I found the pattern here from an online search. Of course, I did alter it. I guess I can't help myself! Instead of casting on 34, I cast on 32 and then increasing two stitches so that it would end up with 34 instead of 38. I found that with my stitches being a little loose it fit on the cup more snuggly. But, if you have really tight stitches the exact pattern might work perfectly for you.
Okay, and the next picture really makes me cringe, but I need an opinion! I am about to scream because my hair is driving me crazy. Should I cut it or wait it out to grow it? And my bangs? I have had the same style since I was like 5 - what should I do???

No comments: