Thursday, December 17, 2009

oh eeeewwww

I guess maybe I was trying to ignore Weight Loss Wednesday - especially since I gained 1lb!!!!! I fluctuate a lot with water so I'm really really hoping that it's just that. I did return to spin class last night and plan to go next Wednesday night -then after New Years plan to join "for real" the gym. I'm just waiting because I'm hoping that there will be a fabulous deal.

Okay, and I don't know why I was hesitating to mention this, but I finished book #3 in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I have to admit that I didn't quite love it as much as I thought I would. But, I did really like it. I sort of thought it might go in a different direction than it did. But, that's a good thing that I couldn't tell exactly what would happen because it's not any fun to read a predictable book either! I read the manuscript of "Midnight Sun" on the Stephenie Meyer website which is Twilight from Edward's point of view and I soooooooo wish she would continue the story!!! You'd have to read her synopsis to understand why it doesn't seem like she will. It would be cool if she did though, I will say that.

I have a confession: I have hardly decorated for Christmas and I don't even think I'm going to. My heart is just not in it. It's weird not being in my "home" and frankly I guess maybe I'm just not in the mood? I can't explain it very well without going into too many details. Hopefully everyone else is getting into the Christmas spirit and enjoying getting ready!

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

i think we will all be hard core come jan> it has been hard for me to get in the xmas mood, feeling out of sorts since we are still unpacking