Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day off from work

I took today off of work and this is what has happened so far:
So this past week or so I received two swaps from the Bead Trade Off from Swap-bot. Here they are side by side, on the left I'm calling #1 and on the right is #2.

100_1914[1]

And here's the contents of #1:
100_1940[1]

And here's the contents of #2:
100_1939[1]

So, since I was all into my bead stash and all I figured I'd work on these stitch markers! I've been trying to make some that don't have any sort of catchy pieces to get caught on yarn. I'm not sure if I've achieved this yet, but I'm close for sure. Check it out:
100_1941[1]
What do you think? Here's a shot in the sun so you can see the sparkliness of them :)
100_1942[1]
Last but not least, I started making an overnight bag last weekend and finished it up today. I loooove the way it turned out. I do have another overnight bag but was sort of in the mood for something more colorful, what else is new? So here it is:
100_1934[1]
I put a bag of stuffing in it so I could get an idea of the shape and how much it will hold:
100_1935[1]
The lining is the same fabric as the straps. I'm thinking it will hold a lot, which will be convenient. Soooo, why do I need a new overnight bag you ask? For the Rock and Worship Road Show next weekend in Portland!!!!!!! So excited. Went last year and it was a blast. It's $10 but first come first serve. Last year we got there at 7 AM (!) and waited allll day until the doors opened at like 4:30. But, we got first row seats! It was awesome! The line-up this year is going to be really cool -I'm totally looking forward to the David Crowder Band!

No comments: