Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

Not as bad as I thought this week but I did gain. So, Jen lost 1/2 lb and I found it! :) It's okay though because I know that I'm holding onto some water this week. My goal for this week since the doctor I work for is out of the office was to go to spin class an extra day on Monday. When we have patients I rarely make it out in time to get to the Monday class. I actually got caught up talking to someone so didn't make it this week either! But I did go to the gym anyways and do the eliptical. For some reason I feel like that is harder sometimes than spin??? Am I crazy? Okay, but don't answer that really....I did spin last night and will be tonight and tomorrow as well.

3 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

glad i could share with you.. ha! I love the eliptical... Pretty sure spin is harder, so yes, you are crazy! keep at it you are doing great!!

Unknown said...

Popping by from Weightloss Wed. I hope we can all support each other and have success!!
www.katbirddiets.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Just wanted to tell you I joined the Weight Loss Wednesday and am your newest follower.
Stop by if you wish and have time.
www.julie-thegoingtobenewme.com and my every day blog,
www.umengine3.blogspot.com
Take care and have a great evening. Oh by the way, I can't eat strawberries but love them so much just once in a very blue moon will eat one and wish I hadn't but oh they taste so good.