Tuesday, January 27, 2015

weekend do-over please

Geez.  Where did the weekend go?  I feel like I need a do-over.  Saturday was spent at a candle party.  Which was technically nice at a friend's house.  But I wasn't in the mood to do that.  But, I've been trying to be a little more social.  Sunday I tried to make up for Saturday and do some sewing.  But, then my project turned into crap.....so you know.  No pictures.  And then I was frustrated.

Another thing leftover from this weekend is my mustache.  Yikes!  I had a moment of total shock driving to the candle party.  It was nice and sunny and Charese drove so I flipped down the mirror in the passenger seat - and the sun shone just right on my stache.  Luckily, it's super light blond and tiny hairs but it is not attractive!!!!  Then we got busy with the party and I forgot.  Sunday saw it again and then promptly forgot again (blocked it out?).  So, I must, absolutely must wax that baddie away!

I also watched a super sad movie which I'm still mad I did.  I really should know better.  So, it simultaneously made me cry and shake my fist in anger at it.  Uggg.

And, I started my boys on a raw dog food.  It's has been very rough.  Sunday and Monday night was spent waking up every 1-1.5 hour to let one of them out.  I may be giving up on that depending on how tonight goes.  My goal is to help Joey's allergies not make them sick!

So I'm working this Saturday morning so it is going to be a bit shorter weekend.  But!  I'm not going to make any plans.  And I'm going to let myself just knit.  Oh, I almost forgot, I finally started the stitch along!  So, maybe I'll just stitch on that?

Sorry to just ramble on about not much, I just realized I didn't update this weekend.  Such is life, sometimes it's just boring or ho-hum.

p.s. I am now stache free :)

No comments: