Sunday, January 11, 2015

giraffey

Let's see....who do we have here just hanging around in the back yard?  Oh, just a little giraffe in a sweater!
 I finally finished the sweater for this little giraffe today.  Can I please tell you how much I love this little guy???  Bah! I love it.  I'm going to be giving him away to a lady at work who is due any day now.  And then I will be casting on another one for myself!
P.S. I forgot to mention that I am currently re-watching Gilmore Girls starting from the beginning.  I love that show.  I am currently on season 2.  I'm buying a season at a time from Amazon, because I'm too cheap frugal to pay for cable every month!  I love the banter of the show and also that it's set back East.  I have very much romantisized that area of the country and it's charm.  I also love each character, they are quirky.



No comments: