Monday, January 19, 2015

sock finish

So!  I finally finished my Hermione's everday stitch Albus Dumbledore yarn socks!  I finished the second sock last night while watching Jane Eyre.  I attempted pictures this morning.  The first one has a kitty leg in the backround, hee hee.
The right sock is actually about 1/2 inch longer than the left sock.  After finishing the right one it felt too long and I thought possibly after being worn would be too loose.  So, it's an experiment I suppose.  Next pair I may also start off with more cast on stitches as I have consistently wide feet and my toes don't really go into a point.  You know, some people have a long big toe - not me.  Scott and I used to joke that I have Flinstone feet!


So, my work schedule has shifted a bit.  I'm closing on Mondays instead of Fridays.  Which just means 9-6 instead of 8-5.  I rather like the extra hour on a Monday morning!  Except today I ruined my coffee, I tried out some stevia on the recommendation of a friend and I find it pretty grody! UGGG.  Trying to eliminate the load of sugar I take in but I don't know that my first cuppa coffee is the place to do it!






No comments: