Wednesday, October 28, 2009

wlw and a swap

Okay, so weight loss Wednesday update first: I have technically lost weight because I gave blood tonight - don't know how much that is (?) but I'm counting it! Last weekend we ate so much that frankly I'm surprised I didn't gain like 10lbs. So, I was so nervous like all day about donating blood because I am absolutely the biggest wuss on the planet and hate needles! Hate them. Boo to needles. But, I actually did really good this time, did not turn green, feel kinda normal :) So, next time should be way easier, right?
Yesterday was the deadline to send off the swap that I participated in on swap-bot. My partner mentioned that she has a little girl so I had fun finding girly stuff. We were supposed to send 5 unopened packages and I think it should have been something that we already had in our scrapbooking stash. Since I am always eager to use whatever I buy right away I didn't not have anything brand new, so had to shop for everything. I did what I've done on every other swap I've done, I picked all stuff that I would like to receive. I hope she likes everything! I hope it doesn't take forever for the package to get to her, mail in these parts is super slooooow. Here's what I sent:
I'm fairly sure that she won't be looking at my blog, so hopefully this pic will not ruin any surprises!

3 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Giving blood counts...you sooo need to eat lots for that. It zaps your energy:)

Lily Magnolia said...

Hi there!

I loe what you sent me though swap-bot! You are a great swap partner!
Let's do it again sometime!

roseylittlethings said...

EEK, you are brave to give blood.