Sunday, October 25, 2009

giggling is good

Can I please tell you that I laughed so hard this weekend?! It was fabulous and much needed! So, every year a group of ladies I used to work with and I drive up to Bend to visit with another former coworker and friend. We usually go up in the Spring, but on this last trip we all agreed that once a year was just not really as frequent enough as any of us would like to visit Jodi and laugh our faces off! So, Sherry organized a girls weekend here this past weekend. She provided the place and the rest of us all divied up meals and such. We played games, watched movies, caught up and laughed until our sides and faces hurt :) It was great.

I have been assigned my first partners for the swaps I signed up for on Swap-bot and frankly I'm really excited to get my packages together to send out! One of them needs to be mailed by Tuesday so I need to get busy! I have a good idea of a few things I'm thinking of sending. I'll post pics once I have it all together.

No comments: