Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wlw and a ponder....

Okay, so I lost 1 lb this week - yahoo! I'm the same today as I was on Monday so I'm calling it an official loss of weight! June and I went for a nice long walk on Sunday, that must have tipped me over to the loss side :) This weekend is the scrapbooking retreat though so I'm not sure that I'll keep that pound off! It's a whole weekend of scrapbooking and the staff at the retreat place makes all the food for us!
So, what I'm pondering is a name for my blog other than just my plain old first name. Thing is that I'm not so witty. And, frankly this thing is such a mish mash of stuff, you know? But, I've been thinking about it. Maybe something will come to mind when I'm not even thinking at all? It'll sneak up on me!

3 comments:

Suzie Button said...

a pound lost is a good thing! I am on Weight Watchers and only lost half a pound this week, hardly a blip! Oh, well!! Have fun scrapbooking, sounds like heaven! Suzie

roseylittlethings said...

good job!! something will come to you, maybe someone will come up with something!

april o. said...

Great! I have always heard if we take if off slowly it will stay off. Sure hope it works for us! Then we can switch to Wonderful Wednesday! Enjoy scrapping!