Sunday, November 1, 2009

orange, black and Red Rain



So, here's the thing, I'm not much of a Halloween candy passing out or dressing up type person. Never have been. I remember as a child being embarrassed to knock on a strangers door and ask for candy being dressed as something other than myself. I do like to make cute (not scary) decorations. Yesterday during the day I took apart this bracelet and made it into a charm bracelet that I will enjoy a lot more. Being right in the middle of town for the time being there are a TON of kids in my neighborhood and frankly I did not feel like buying and handing out candy.
Thankfully last night at my church there was a concert, the band being Red Rain. It was awesome! We have been so lucky that the band has come to play at least once a year. They are all very talented. Since it was Halloween there wasn't a huge crowd, which is too bad because they really missed a great show. I'm glad I went!

No comments: