Saturday, November 1, 2014

daily view for Fall

This is my daily view from the upstairs room of our office.  (you can click on the picture to get a better view) That orange tree is so vibrant and beautiful!  I've been meaning to take a picture of it for a couple weeks and last weekend we had really high winds so I was sure that the leaves would have been shook loose.  But no.  So this was taken out the window late yesterday.  The brown tree was almost as vibrant until a week ago and the yellows are beautiful as well I think.  Yesterday it poured rain almost all day!

Right now, I am a cesspool of sickness and germs!  Uggggg.  I work in a doctor's office so you can imagine the things I have been exposed to.  But, truly, my immune system rocks!  And as soon as I feel any inkling of yuck I take airborne and drink juice and mooooore water.  So usually that with keeping a positive attitude - I tell myself all day that I can't get sick because my immune system is so strong- I usually don't succumb.  But this week was the perfect storm of stress, lack of sleep and exposure.  Last night was probably the worst with chills, aches, coughing and snot.

In other news, this weekend I think I will try and sew together the quilt top of my modern maples quilt and maybe make a pillow top out of my finished cross stitch.  I have a dinner to go to tonight for Charese's retirement.  Otherwise the weekend is wide open and perfect for pjs, movies, sewing and knitting.  And probably some podcasts.....not gunna lie :)




No comments: