Sunday, April 10, 2011

quilting progress

I'm pretty sure I am going to be finishing the quilt top today. All I have left to do is add the final border. I have been staring at it for awhile trying to decide which color to go with. I'm thinking the darker brown. I was on the fence because the lady I'm making it for specified beige and so I was thinking she might like that better. BUT, I think the darker brown lets all the colors pop a little more.
quilt
Yesterday was a pretty busy day. Jan's daughter had her first volleyball game, so I went to that. They won all three games! And, it was also her birthday so there was a birthday party after that at the bowling alley (I didn't bowl) and pizza and cake afterwards at their house. I stayed up late sewing since I didn't get much sewing time during the day.

No comments: