Tuesday, December 21, 2010

scripture memory here I come!

Okay, so I know - two posts in one night????  But, this is different subject matter to the previous and will be short, I think.  So, like last week (?) I was looking at the Beth Moore blog and was thrilled to see that she made up a little spiral notebook for the upcoming year for scripture memory verses.  Eeeek!  I know I'm pretty much a dork -but a special spiral notebook?  With "Siesta" written on the cover?  I had to have one.  I've checked the mailbox like twice every day since I ordered it just in case I've gotten it that quickly.  The funny thing is that I'm not the only one who HAD to have a notebook - 6,000 other ladies have ordered them so far so they are on back order!  So either 6,000 other people just wanted a cool notebook or 6,000 other people are going to be memorizing scripture all together next year!  I'm hoping for the latter.  So I'm pretty stoked because I had just really gotten it in my head that this next year I need to memorize more scripture.  Then, I just popped over to her blog only to see that she will be hostessing the scripture memory verses again this year!  Perfect.  The accountability will be good.  That's it, just kind of excited to start a new year with a good purpose and a fun new notebook!

No comments: