Monday, October 4, 2010

big nerdy reveal

Okay, remember the post where I mentioned I had a super secret idea brewing??? So, are you ready for the reveal??? I have to warn you that it's super dorky, but I can't even help myself sometimes! In honor of the last Harry Potter movie coming out in November, I am working on a Harry Potter wreath!
Harry Potter wreath
It's not completely done yet, but I thought I'd share what I have so far. If you have read all the books (like I have) or watched all the movies (like I have) you'll recognize the hippogriff from the Prisoner of Azkaban, and there's the golden snitch from Quidditch, a broomstick, the Hogwarts castle, Harry's snowy white owl Hedwig. I'm going to fill in with some more flowers and a wand. I also might add a toadstool, because I'm just digging toadstools right now. I might try and figure out how to make the Sorting Hat, but I'm a little stuck there.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Hi Colima - just wanted to say that you should look into changing your settings so that your email is included with your comments... I wanted to reply to a comment you left on my blog, but you're coming up as 'no-reply'...