Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wlw

so I have good news to report! 3lbs down from last week and that makes 40lbs total so far!!!!! Ca-razy. So, since last week I've lost 1/2 inch from my waist and 1 inch from my hips and butt. Today I got to wear a pair of capris that I couldn't get into at all last year, so I'm v. happy with that!

Last night was our "literary circle" meeting. It was cool - I'm having so much fun hearing everyone else's take on what we've read. It's funny because all of us have either read ahead a bunch or finished the first book so we were joking that next time we'd be reading a book every other week instead of 5 chapters!

Even though it's only Wednesday I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting some sewing done! I have started on a little embroidery project that I am going to make into a pillow that I think will be cute so I hope to finish that. Also, I've had a request for a kindle cover and I'm super flattered that anyone would want me to make something for them!

How is your week going???

2 comments:

roseylittlethings said...

WOW, 40lbs it awesome! and to loose that many inches since last week!! when do we get to see a pic of the new you?????

Julie said...

Wow my dear, that is fantastic. 40 lbs is wonderful, beyond wonderful. WOW!!!!
Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!