Thursday, May 6, 2010

what lack of sleep does to a person

I'm going to warn you now that I'm super tired so this is going to be super random. I'm pretty sure that I only got like 3 or 4 hours of sleep last night and for me that's not enough at all. I kept waking up and finally at like 3:30 or so just gave up and got up. I read a little bit then went out to the craft house to work on this t shirt I've been working on. If it's decent I'll post pics later. So, I sewed a little and the dogs were driving me crazy and my thread kept splitting while I was hand stitching some of those little knit rosette things so I gave up and went back to the main house to give it another go at sleeping. Sam was having none of that and kept barking at stuff. So, in his kennel he went. At 6 I finally dozed and the alarm went off at 6:39.

This weekend I am scrapbooking on Saturday. This year the scrapbook store did not do a National Scrapbook Day (NSD) thing so my friend Jennifer who is a Creative Memories consultant set something up. I may end up working on the invites to the baby shower coming up. Pretty sure that's what I'll be working on but you know how sometimes you start something and then realize that you don't want to do that? So, I'll bring other stuff too.

I'm also pondering what type of quilt I want to work on next. I am sort of thinking about a sunshine and shadows quilt with yellow and purple? Or you know how ppl do like a log cabin and half is dark and the other half light? I'm also trying to decide (even though it's super early) what kind of squares to pick when it's my turn to pick the square for the Vintage Sheet Quilting Bee I'm participating in.

Also, can I please tell you that I saw a cookie recipe somewhere on some blog out there that was for giant cookies with chocolate chips and m&m's and the whole batch just makes 6 cookies. I was thinking that might be fun to do as party favors for the baby shower, but guess what? Genius over here didn't bookmark the site! I'm usually perty good at doing that but I think I thought for sure I'd remember where I saw it. I have googled and googled every combination of words I can think of and I can't find it again. So, if you find it can you let me know?

I'd better stop now. But, I did warn you about the ramblings......right?

No comments: