Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WLW


This week I can really tell a difference in my body. I have lost a 1/2 inch from my waist and 2 inches from my hips (yay!). Total lbs lost for the week: 1. I've been trying to cut calories from a day overall - like if I eat something higher cal at lunch then have a smaller dinner or more veggies or something. Hydration is seriously key. Usually on the weekend I'm not as good at drinking water, but I found that I just don't like the chlorine flavor of city water. So, my simple remedy, (which I'm sure if just more of a placebo than actual official remedy) is to put water in a jug in the fridge. It seems to taste less chlorine-y that way. Pop over to Jennifer's blog to see how everyone else is doing :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

You are doing fantastic. I have found out if I have to drink city water, if you put ice in it, it's drinkable.
I am proud of you, keep up the great work. I'm off to see how the rest are doing.
Take care and God Bless!!

roseylittlethings said...

Good for you! I am thinking it is time for a picture so we can see how great you are looking!