Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Praise God!

Yesterday as I was driving by Fred Meyer on my way to get dog food, I was a little worried about my job situation. I pulled up to the stop light and it's like someone hit me on the side of the head - Who Cares??? I'm going to spend eternity in heaven!!!! Wowza, how awesome is that??? I was filled with peace and also that giddy excitement before going on a really fun roller coaster!
Then, this morning I read this post from the Living Proof blog titled "There is a Rescuer" and was blown away! In a tragic, humbled, hope-filled way if that makes any sense. I wish I had half the guts Miss Amanda does to just say it! Without worry of offending anyone or repercussion! So, I guess my point is - yes, this is a difficult time but I was reminded that there is something better and more awesome coming!

No comments: