Friday, October 10, 2008

FYI - that's snow!

Yesterday I was talking to hubby and he said "It's snowing!" and it was just little flurries. But still. Even flurries I don't want - it's not even the middle of October yet! It was absolutely freeezing last night, and this morning when I woke up - that's what I saw on the surrounding hills, snow. The picture was taken at the bottom of the driveway of the mountain which looks like it got a bunch of snow. A couple days ago it was clear, no white stuff at all! ewww.
I am going to visit my mom this weekend. I am in need of retail therapy. This has kind of been a stressful week with not knowing what's going on employment-wise. Our office met with our director today and it sounds like I will still be working until the end of October. So that's good! I'm hoping that something else will come up in the meantime.

No comments: