Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wrinkles and such

Okay so yesterday was terrible and dramatic and I hate drama. And, I hate liars.
But, enough about that! What I was starting to write about yesterday was a much better topic. My face wash! I know, I know....not serious at all. So, I had started to tell you all about how I'm a Mary Kay consultant but not really a REAL one because I have no customers. I just order to get my product at 50% off. But the drawback to that is that I have to order $200 at a time to get the discount. With bills and whatnot I've been pushing that back and back. And in the meantime been running out of stuff. So I was in some store, probably Walmart and saw a girl with nice clear skin and she was buying Neutrogena face wash. And I thought "why couldn't I buy regular stuff like everyone else???". I've been using MaryKay for-ever so I wouldn't even know what to buy, where to start, etc...so I bought the neutrogena. And at first, my face liked it. But after awhile I was breaking out and my skin is actually really sensitive so it hurt. I decided to just suck it up and order from my friend Holly who is a real consultant. I am telling you my face just LOVES the MK!!!! I am back to normal. I may or may not go back to ordering myself (the discount is nice) since I really do use everything but for now it's nice just to go to Holly's and pick things off a shelf! BTW I found 3, count em 3! new wrinkles this morning. My hubbity assures me that I am still young, even though I think he may only be saying that because he is older! And Jan said you can't see them from 4 feet away - but that day is coming!

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

You are funny! When you find a product you like and it works well with your skin, stick with it:)