Thursday, September 11, 2008

Projects in the works

Here's what's new today:

1. I am not sure what's going on with my current employment situation. The doctor I work wth announced the other day that she is moving. Then she started telling people she was just taking some time off. I don't even know what I'm going to do. I am seeking God to see what He wants me to do. So far no clear, unquestionable answers.

2. I'm knitting sweaters for my dolls. I found a pattern at woolleyrockers that looked like I could do it. I made a cute little white sweater for Marisol but actually it ended up looking better on Vanessa. Started another one for Marisol, I varied the neckline into a v-neck with wider 3/4 length sleeves out of some yummy fall-toned yarn that I had leftover. Will post pics when it's finished.

3. Going to sew a jumper this weekend that could possibly turn out hideously. I found some orange and brown plaid fabric at Joann's that for whatever reason I really love. I told the saleslady at the cutting counter that it's actually kind of ugly but I like it. This one sales girl always asks what project you're working on when you are at the check out or cutting table and you should have seen her face when I said that I was making a jumper out of this particular fabric! LOL! She was like make sure you come in after it's done! I told her that if it's not cute I won't wear it!

And now I shall share another recipe of which I made for dinner last night. It is veggie lasagna, but I'm sure that you could probably add meat if you prefer. I added bell pepper last night so possibly sausage would compliment it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the JUMPER:) Hope the job situation gets worked out Quickly!