Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Jen at Rosey Little Things!


If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me:





1. I HATE mayonaise. Even if a sandwich has been cut by a knife that had a smidge of mayonaise on it I will not eat that part. Just knowing it might be there freaks me out. I don't know why and I don't even remember what mayonaise tastes like because it's been soooo long since I've actually had any.


2. I am often told that I am strange or have weird thoughts. But really, I think I am just vocal about what's going on in my head when others might not be. But I think other people have just as strange of thought or even stranger! Of course, no examples come to mind to share!


3. I have hypothyroidism and never remember to take my Synthroid (med for condition) until I get super tired and then think "Hmmm, I should probably take my meds!" Whoops.


4. I love the smell of Fall! To me that means burning leaves and chilly air and apples and cinnamon and pumpkins and turkey.


5. Ground beef freaks me out. I've actually had a panic attack thinking about either me or other ppl eating it. But I like steak!


6. Sometimes I just like to go to the movies by myself. Like dorky movies or kid movies. I started doing that in high school and just still do. And, now there's some movies that my hubby doesn't want to go to, so I'll still go see something if I want to.


7. I could sit and watch sea lions or elephant seals for HOURS! Or birds, just love to watch them!



So, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but honestly I don't even know 7 other people in blog-world! So, I'm just going to tag Lisa and call it good!

No comments: