Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coastal Refreshment


Last weekend I went on a ladies retreat with a group from church. It was at Lake Bradley, which is in Bandon, OR. And it was beautiful!!!! The grounds of the campground are like no other campground I've ever been to. Lush grass, multitude of beautiful flowers, polished hardwood floors. Yes, we were sleeping in bunk beds, but geez, with a coffee bar down the hall who can complain?

I actually didn't take too many photos this year since I had been to the same retreat last year. The date on the photo is wrong, I forgot to reset it when I charged the battery on my camera - whoops!

Everything about this retreat was just special. There were a few mishaps - I for one will NOT be going in the van again anytime soon. The music was awesome! This year it was two ladies who are sisters, they were very hip and nice and loud. I absolutely cannot sing out loud unless I know that people can't hear my terrible singing voice. I can't even begin or come close to describing the "mountain top" experience I had with God, but just know it was AWESOME. And healing. Suffice it to say it is ongoing between me and Him and I love Him more and more because of it!!!!

No comments: