Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunny day crafting

100_1868[1]So I made these two tea towels today, not sure if I am going to add some embroidery??? I'm kind of thinking no. But I might want to add some flowers or something. I wanted something a little springy and green to be a little St. Patty's-ish as well. Also, I'm starting to think that my wreath could be left plain because everything I try to add to it looks lame.


100_1863[1]So, these are a little craft I did for Valentines and then forgot to upload. I'm not sure I like them, and really don't even know what to do with them. But, do you ever just sort of start something and then feel like you need to finish it and then are like - huh. That's what happened here. I do really like the pink one, of course.

Also, can I please just say - why haven't I been using Flickr before to add my pictures??? !!!! I mean really? It's eons easier to get the pictures in between the text! Hmmmm, maybe this is another one of those things that pretty much everyone but me knows.....but I'm glad I know now!

No comments: