Friday, February 26, 2010

banners and stuff

100_1857[1]I made this little banner today....I've been thinking I should make one for March and since St. Patty's day is the easiest thing to decorate for, this is what I came up with! I used my Cricut to cut out the basic shape, it is from the "Storybook" cartridge. I just have the old school small cricut size, not the expression although I would *love* one! Anyways, the middle shamrock shape I started embroidering like a year and a half ago and never did anything with it. It's sort of wonky, but that's okay.

I have some big plans for this weekend - NOT! Oh man, I totally just dated myself really badly! I am planning to figure out how to make some toadstools. Not sure if I mentioned it before, but there is a serious lack of toadstool shaped things here in town and I really want to finish up my March wreath this weekend! Soooo, I was thinking about making some out of bake-able clay? Or felt? I don't know, I just know that I will have a toadstool of some sort by Monday! Also, I'm thinking I need a little banner for my garden flag.

Bible study is at my house this Monday so I also will be cleaning......ewww. But necessary. Okay, so I so just got sidetracked! I went back to the Cricut website and was looking at all the new cartridges! O man, I so want this one, Give a Hoot!!! So many cute shapes!

What is everyone else up to this rainy weekend???

No comments: