Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun stuff


Okay, these are the things that I got while visiting my Mom but forgot them in her car so she mailed them to me! Oh, how I love getting a package in the mail! Yippeee! Oh, and I put the broken plate in there also! I'm using the orange dish as a spoon rest on the stove. It is luminous! Mom found the pillow cases for me, and I love them! I still need to wash them before I can start using them, they are soooo soft! I have to say the beads are probably my favorite! I had been looking high and low here, but no luck. We kind of have some slim pickings, there are only two thrift stores! I wore them yesterday with my red and black scrubs and I know they didn't match but I just HAD to wear them because I love them so darned much!
So I reaaaaallly wanted one of these rotisseries. And wouldn'tcha just know that I found one whilst visiting my Mom at a thrift store. It was marked 16.50 and my Mom had a 50% coupon! As if it wasn't a low enough price! It is pretty much new, it didn't have the accessories, but did have the main parts. This is the first chicken I tried in it, it came out pretty good!















This is a lizard that was on the side of our house this weekend! He's kinda cute!

















Then, as I was taking a pic of the lizard I saw a buck in the side yard. We live on the side of a hill that has a bunch of wildlife, so I had fun taking some pics!















Okay, then I called my husband over to see the lizard and he noticed these snake skins in the grass! Creepy! We laid them out like this, they weren't just like that :)


















Some sweet peas with a ginormous bee!



1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

Nice finds in Chico. Creepy bugs and snakes yikes!