Thursday, July 5, 2012

for when the zombies come

I'm just wondering what in the whooville is going on?  Yesterday I was trolling around walmart and walked past a display of boxes of "emergency food supply"!  Um. Huh?  What did I miss?  The only thing I can think of is that people must be stocking up emergency food supplies for when the zombie hordes take over.  Or the end of the world in December?  But really, if it's the end of the world then you don't need an emgency food supply, am I right?  Just another marketing ploy and some dummies are buying it up!  Now that I say that I'll probably be one of those dummies once I find out what the rush is to get emergency food supplies.  But, I'd rather just can up some super yummy stuff and not some leftover astronaut food.  Just sayin.

No comments: