Friday, October 7, 2011

super laze

There's been lots of napping going on around our house!  Monday I took the day off since the doctors were out of the office.  I did attempt to do some sewing in the morning and it just didn't work out so I went back in the house and watched movies and took a 2 hour nap!  George enjoyed an extra day inside snoozing.  Normally when I'm not home she's outside.
 Today I've been doing some knitting.  It's cold out so I don't feel guilty putting a movie in and just knitting!  I'm working on a little sweater for one of the dolls, it's turning out really cute!  Today I have learned how to cast on stitches in the middle of the work and also transfer stitches onto a piece of scrap yarn to pick up later.  I'm planning to spend some serious time in the craft house, but we'll see.  I don't have an actual project going so I'm like doing a little of this and a little of that.  The way the weather is it might turn into another super lazy weekend!  Yesterday my windshield was iced over - not just frosted where once you turn the defrost on it melts off quickly.  Nope, I really had to scrape at it.  bah.
What's everyone else up to this weekend? 

No comments: