Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mean people suck

As if we all didn't know that already, right?  Well, here's another case to support the statement.  Remember yesterday's post about my cute pumpkins???  Good thing I shared them because they are gone!  Last night about 1:30 I woke up to voices really close to the house and I was waiting for something bad to happen but didn't have the nerve to get up and turn the light on.  I should've because two punky boys grabbed my pumpkins and smashed them in the street!  Bastards!  I almost yelled down the street at them because I could see them 2 blocks down, but thought that might not be the best idea in the world.  I went and picked up the pieces because I couldn't stand the thought of them getting run over and smushed by cars.  I guess I'll be roasting seeds a LOT sooner than I had planned.  I still have one pumpkin left which has been moved into the kitchen with the other one I had displayed. 

No comments: