Sunday, September 25, 2011

chillin

So, yesterday all day was spent at the Ladies's Lounge with the other scrapbooking ladies.  I did not scrapbook the whole day, I brought a couple of other crafts to work on.  Lately I get burned out just doing one thing the whole time.  So, I started a new Steelers wreath and did some crocheting along with scrapbooking.  It was nice.  We always go somewhere close downtown for lunch since it's like a block away.  It turned out to be a nice, relaxing day.
Today I woke up too late to go to church.  I was sort of bummed, but I was also super tired!  Once I woke up I worked on my bible study homework and decided to make some zucchini bread.  I love the way the house smells when it's baking!  It was raining out this morning so it was quite cozy. 
100_2830[1]
Tomorrow, it's back to work so today I'm just taking it easy.  I'm a little apprehensive about a recent change at work, a lady just left and I'm wondering what the dynamic will be now.  I'm sure I'll find out pretty quickly which way it will go.

No comments: