Sunday, March 27, 2011

Retreat aftermath slothiness

....and I'm back from the scrapbook retreat!  I have to admit that I am always super duper exhausted after a retreat!!!  Jan and I always stay up really late and try and wake up before 8.  Last night I was so tired that I could barely keep my peeps open so I started knitting, which, oddly was easier for me to do, no thinking involved just knit and purl.  Friday night we stayed up until at least 2am, and we were up by 7 at least.  I thought for sure I'd need to take a nap, but nope.  I think last night we pooped at like midnight?   eh.  I did get 24 pages done though!  Yes!  success.  I was a little worried after not scrapbooking for so long that I wouldn't be able to come up with anything.  Today might turn out to be the laziest day ever.  I may or may not read a book, watch a movie, or take a nap......we'll just see.

No comments: