Sunday, June 6, 2010

quilt therapy

Okay, so I'm stuck a little here:

new quilt

Can't decide whether I like a thicker border or thinner??? I'm leaning towards thicker. Or maybe even in between? I know that once I factor in the seam allowances and once the binding is on the edges it won't be quite as wide as it is just laying there, but really I can't tell. Here's what the thin might look like, I didn't take a pic of just the wide.
new quilt I sometimes think that this is the hardest part, deciding how to arrange and size everything! I'm liking the overall look of it, though. It's going to be a little hard to give it away, but I think she's really going to like it :)
June
June was trying to help me decide, but it's a lot of work to think sometimes! Ignore my flip flops!
June
Here's another picture of my sweet girl.

No comments: