Sunday, November 2, 2008

Speaking of beads....

So, I was loitering in Joann's, just perusing the aisles....and decided I need to start beading! Oh, yeah. Like I need to start a new project! So, I bought one of the started kits and went home to try my hand at it. What I've found out from previous forays into beading is that I don't know what I'm doing. So, this time I read up a little. I always figure things out from books it seems, and thank goodness I've stumbled into blog-land to see what other ppl are up to! Anways, I'm very excited and glad to have the distraction from my job woes. I had some pink glass beads that I had bought probably 5 years ago because they were on clearance for like .25 cents, and geez I just had to have them! Good thing though, because they are making super cute little charm bead things. I'll post a pic when I'm done, but I'm working on a charm bracelet. It's fun to put different sizes and shapes together - there are so many variations! Love it!

No comments: