Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Samuel the Magnificent aka Sam aka ChaChee

This is Sam. He is a weimeraner that we took from some friends who needed to find him a new home. He is papered and his papers say Samuel the Magnificent and we call him Sam or Sammy. And, I also like to call him ChaChee, much to the chagrin of my husband. He is a very sweet dog, kind of well behaved. I say kind of because he does good when no one is around. When I'm around he wants to tear things up and run around crazy! Case in point, this morning. I got out of the shower and he came bouncing up with some sort of drooly substance in his mug fur. So I'm like, what did you get into???!!!! Nothing in the living room, or dining room or kitchen. I go into the bedroom to get dressed and there it is - a 5 lb bag of flour torn open on our bed! What??!!?? Are you kidding me? Like I'm not already running late, now I had to clean up flour dog mess! Argh! And he wasn't wanting to get off the bed! He was extremely proud of his mess and yummy new toy. He took a big bite of flour as I was lunging for his collar and it was a dry smacking sound reminiscent of peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth - LOL. I did finally get him OFF the bed and the mess semi cleaned up since I had to jet to work! I HATE coming home to a mess!
but..........he is super cute

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, he is so cute! But what a pill!
My mom is having a giveaway that she will be doing a drawing or painting of someone's pet. She is at bringyourowncheese.blogspot.com.