Monday, July 7, 2008

All about totes


Okay, so apparently I had BIG plans for my extended weekend..........and this is all I got done on my list! It's better than nothing I suppose. So, the bag at the far left is the prototype that I bought at the Beth Moore conference in Boise. I LOVE it! It's a perfect bible study tote - the workbook and bible fit just right and there's a pocket for pens and whatnot. I made 3 of the dark brown, two polka dotted ones and one of the khaki. The khaki was the first one so that I could work out the kinks and my pattern. I think they turned out okay, now hopefully the other ladies will like them! Tomorrow night is bible study so I'll have to let you know Wednesday if anyone even wants one.
I took the pic in my "spare" room which is also my craft/sewing/guest/linen closet/catch-all room. You'll have to excuse the mess. I was thinking this morning how fun and productive it would be to buy some clear totes and pull everything out of the room including the bed and paint and re-organize the room. What color would I paint it though???? I think that's my problem - I want to paint but have no idea what would look good and bring in lots of light, be a good guest room/whatnot room color. So far the only room I've done is the family room.

No comments: