Friday, May 8, 2009

17 Again

This will just be super quick. I went to see 17 Again last night and I have to say I was cracking up!!! The friend in the movie, Ned, was absolutely hilarious!! I would have been laughing out loud a little bit more, except that I had gone by myself and there were not many people in the theater and I didn't want to be the weirdo laughing by herself!

Last weekend while I was driving down to Redding I was listening to Bob and Tom (which is rare ) and they were talking about the difference between nerds and geeks and had referenced the friend in the movie. Ned is definitely a geek - and that is what made him so stinkin funny! What they were talking about on the Bob and Tom was how you can be a geek or a nerd about anything, not just like Trekkie kind of stuff. So, I would say I am definitely a craft geek :) LOL

No comments: