Thursday, May 29, 2008

OMG




I love these votive holders with the pegs on the bottom. So far the only place I have found them is the thrift stores in town. Last night I just popped into Goodwill real quick-like and found 8 of the red ones that are in the top pic - 69 cents each! So, of course I bought them all. They will be perfect for Christmas, and look so pretty! I have a few different colors so it's nice to mix them up for each different holiday/season. I'd like some green ones and possibly more pink since I only have 2 pink ones so far. I had looked them up online before stopping at the thrift and they were going for like $5 each! So, I also got a really good deal. I also love the amber colored ones, they glow goldish with a candle lit in them. They make me happy :) Also, after looking at my white walls behind I realize that I really need to paint!

No comments: