Wednesday, October 24, 2012

and then it snowed.

There are just some days when I wake up and I'm like, what in the world? Today I peeped out the window and this: 100_3250[1] Um, did someone dump powdered sugar everywhere? 100_3251[1] Oh, that's right. I forgot. I live somewhere that has snowed on the 4th of July. I should not be surprised. Good news is that the weather changes so fast that everything was melted off probably by 9 am. Thank God for heaters, huh? So, I have a little confession. I've been in a funk. A blue mood. Just can't shake the doldrums. I'm fine, everything is fine, but I just haven't had much to really blog about. I keep pressing forward with projects and keep myself pretty busy so I don't dwell on anything. I really just need to find a new niche spiritually speaking. My bible study that I've gone to for like 4 years is ending. And I'm not ready for it to end. My church doesn't have anything at night, they only have studies during the day. Last night I went to a different church's study and it felt really disjointed and a little weird. Probably just because it's different than I'm used to. I've been praying for God to let me know where I belong. I really also need to get back to church on Sundays. I've been meaning to but I just savor every minute of my weekends. Speaking of which...... This weekend is the scrapbooking retreat and I am v. much looking forward to it. The last few crops I have not scrapbooked to save up pictures for this weekend. I may also work on some cards, and you know I'll be taking some knitting with me :) It will be good to get out of town a little bit. Jan isn't going, and that's a bummer but there will be other ladies there to keep me company.

No comments: