Thursday, July 2, 2009

time to kill

I have a little time to kill so thought I'd do a little update. I think I am going to sleep at the new house tonight. I have to admit that I am a little freaked out. It's in a safe neighborhood and stuff, but our house now has like 3 neightbors on the side of a hill so we don't hear their noise and they don't hear ours. And, I stopped by the new house at night the other day and it smelled like fried food. Like grease in a pan or something Yuk. So, I put in a plug-in so I'm hoping that will help?

So, I need a new project like a hole in my head, but I was SORT of thinking about adding a quilt onto my list. Because I have seen such cute ones out there that are inspiring! But, we'll see. This weekend will be my first sort of free weekend in awhile so I'm hoping to get some sewing and scrapbooking and crocheting and reading done. I am currently re-reading the 6th Harry Potter book, the Half Blood Prince since the movie is coming out soon. I have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie!

So, I broke down and read the first book in the Twilight series. Not sure if I will read the rest of them. I did like it, it was good. But I sometimes just can't stand love stories. Seriously. I start to compare my own life to them, even though real life is never like that and then I get mad that it isn't. Crazy, I know.

No comments: