Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

So, Monday, Monday.........what can I say? Here are some pics from the weekend. I'll start out with the most fragrant thing - LILACS! We have probably 10 lilac bushes dotting the hill that we live on and they have been blooming! I have been cutting some and putting them in our bathroom. I have to say it is so nice to have fresh, fragrant flowers!The next is my new doll in the outfit I made her last week. I used some scraps from the vintage fabric my Mom sent me in that fun box full of cool fabrics. The skirt has little pleats around the waist because she has such a teeny little waist! Probably my favorite part, which could be a little hard to see are the bangles that I made for her. I had some little gold bead trim that was probably for Christmas or something and I just cut some pieces and glued the ends together and voila! Gold doll bangles!

Okay, now this is one of my dogs, Rocky. He is a 4 year old german short hair who is definitely a daddy's boy! My husband had left the door open for like two seconds with his back turned and Rocky had jumped in his truck and decided he was going to work with his Dad! He wasn't budging at all! Hubbity said he followed him around all day and slept underneath equipment and chased rock chucks and whatnot! He was super exhausted that night!

No comments: