Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Apple pie as validation?

So, my in-laws are visiting currently. They are great, but I never quite know if they really like me or not. Most ppl I talk to I can tell. You know how you just click with ppl or you don't? Well, I feel like I do too much talking and they don't really respond to me the way other ppl do. But, they are also both doctors of psychology..........so they could also be analyzing everything I say, which makes me ramble even more! Bah! A few years ago, MIL (Mom In Law) showed me how to make a good pie crust, which I will forever be grateful for. And, so everytime there's a potluck or some get-together I like to practice my pie making skills (Hubby likes this as well). Last night I put together an apple pie with crumb topping and they loved it! (so they said) So, of course then I felt like they also in some little way might like me as well!

No comments: