Thursday, November 15, 2012

and I ramble on....

I know I say this like, every single year, but seriously ~ it's almost Thanksgiving already?  Crazy.  I love and also kind of hate the holidays.  I love what the holidays are, the music, decorating, food, family and friends.  I hate missing people, ideals that don't add up, and another year slipping by.  But, the love outweighs the hate, so no worries.
This week has gone by fairly quickly and I'm glad.  I donated blood on Monday, today had part 3 of the root canal (the end is near!), and have been trying to talk my immune system out of a sinus infection. Tomorrow is the farewell dinner for Laurie (boo.),  Saturday I hope I can sleep in and Sunday Jan and I are going to see Breaking Dawn!  Monday I will know if any of my table runners actually sold at the craft fair.  I almost don't want to know.  But, I do want the money if they do :)
Huh, what else is new?  I'm reading the new Beverly Lewis book, the Fiddler, to distract myself from reading the new book club book that we haven't started yet.  Um. Okay fine, I did already read the ending...but I wouldn't be me if I didn't, right?  Also up for this weekend I feel like I might need a Christmasy bunting.

No comments: