Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

I can't believe it's already another Wednesday! I'm down 1lb, which is good! I was kind of hoping I would have lost more, because I was really good last week. I went to spin 3 days and did the eliptical one night. But, maybe I'm just getting super buff, right? *grin*

So, I've got some sad news - the yarn store is closing! I got an email last week that if there wasn't a buyer by March 21st then it will be closing and in the meantime everything is 50% off. So of course I went in on Saturday to check out the sale and it was packed to the gills in there! Literally, there was like half the stock left! I'm wondering if they will even make it to the end of this month??? Crazy.

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

you are doing sooo great~~ I so miss the gym... it is just not possible at the moment!