Friday, January 8, 2010

Look what I found....

Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've had this pot of dirt and dead plant parts in my house for almost a year. A friend of mine, Charese - who I'm convinced is actually part fairy princess - gave me this beautiful orange flower last year. After the plant died off I meant to toss the dirt out and add another plant to the pot. Hmmm, then my life sort of got in the way and "meaning to" never happened. So, night before last I glanced again at the sad pot only to see a little green shoot!!!! I watered it and am hoping that before long I will be able to show a pic of a pretty orange flower :)
I think God is showing me that even when I think things are dead, new life can spring forth and it can be beautiful.

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

staying the same is better than gaining:) I love cheese too..