Saturday, August 29, 2009

weekend

So last night and this morning was the Beth Moore simulcast. I'm still digesting everything, but it was totally AWESOME! I wish that I could truly explain all the little cool things God has done even just this weekend that I've experienced and observed. He is so in the little things, the details and also all the huge stuff too. I know I am being vague, can't help it :) I honestly feel like my life shifted this weekend though and I'm so excited to see what will happen.

For the rest of the weekend I am planning to bake again. I have a ton of zucchini to bake into bread, which I am going to freeze for future use. Not going to do the pickled zucs this weekend as I am out of jars!

I know I say this every Fall, but I am falling in love with plaid again! LOVE IT. Last year I bought some fun brown/orange plaid but never did anything with it, so I might be doing some sewing also. I rec'd the new LL Bean ladies catalog and I am totally loving this skirt (in chocolate) and this sweater(in sugarplum)! Loving it. So, if I can find a close enough print I might be making a skirt, then will have to find a sweater. I finished the knitting I was working on, I'll post pics with the pattern later.

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

I love plaid too! Loving that skirt!