Saturday, February 2, 2013

ramblerambleramble

Now that I got the list out of the way I can ramble a bit :)  The Fairy Princess (Charese) and I went to ballet again today.  The last class was mostly at the barre so a lot of standing still and only a little floor work.  Today was all floor work.  Either way kind of doesn't matter since I don't know what I'm doing!  The teacher is very encouraging to us since it's very obvious neither of us have ever had any lessons.  I did get a "good job Clementine!" while we were doing these little brush point hop hop hops across the studio.  She, um, couldn't remember my name (who ever does?) but I knew she meant me and that was worth it!  I can kind of figure out what I should be doing if I can watch someone else slowly and then copy.  If I can't do that then I don't know what my body should be doing AT ALL.  Charese is such a good sport, she still wants to go back!
In other news, I am making really good progress reading more books this year!  I think I've read 5 or 6 so far!  And, I'm almost done with the back of the arrow quilt and then I can move on!  The top is finished and the back just needs to be sewn together and then it's almost done.  I have a couple small projects to finish and then back to my UFOs.  I've decided I need to go back to being stricter with myself and not start something new if I haven't finished what I'm working on.  Unless it's a doll.  Because sometimes that urge just sneaks up on me and I will just have to make it :) 

No comments: