Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crochet possibly?

Okay, crochet is soooo not my strong point, BUT I saw the cutest project in the Joann's mailer I received the other day! I think I have to try it, and looking at the pattern I think I might even be able to pull it off! (like I need another project!) I am almost done with my Valentine's swap, need to get that in the mail this week fo sho! I had soooo much fun shopping for everything, I got to pick out stuff that I would love to get because my partner is a fellow scrapbooker! So, I'm hoping she'll like everything. I'm also working on a gift for one of my best friends in the whole world. Hee, hee - I kind of like having this kind of secret!
Oh, man! I can't believe I forgot this - Michael's opened this past weekend! I was so there, and it's pretty fabulous except for one teeny snag. They don't have a classroom! Can you believe that? I mean, for real - how am I going to take fun classes? Everything was brand new, the carts, the whole store - loved it!

No comments: